· Maximum load on normally open pin: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
· Trigger current 5mA;
· Module can be set high level or low level trigger by jumper wire;
· Power indicator light (green), relay status indicator light (red);
· Module size: 50mm*41mm*18.5mm.
Module interface specifications
· DC+ : DC power supply positive pole
· DC- : DC power supply negative pole
· IN1 : channel 1 signal triggering pin
· IN2 : channel 2 signal triggering pin
· Normally closed pin (NC1) : channel 1 relay normally closed pin
· Common pin (COM1) : channel 1 relay common pin
· Normally opened pin (NO1) : channel 1 relay normally opened pin
· Normally closed pin (NC2) : channel 2 relay normally closed pin
· Common pin (COM2) : channel 2 relay common pin
· Normally opened pin (NO2) : channel 2 relay normally opened pin
High or low level trigger option
· S1:It is option switch for channel 1 relay;
· S2:It is option switch for channel 2 relay;
· It is low level trigger if COM pin connect to LOW pin;
· It is high level trigger if COM connect to High.