Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC's through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps).
This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normal Cat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs. 50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating for high-quality accuracy. Noise, interference & crosstalk are reduced with its 4 unshielded twisted pairs (4PR UTP) of copper strands & tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy-duty, snag-less molding makes setup simple & 350 MHz bandwidth allows for high-speed distribution of data, voice & video.
Ideal for wired home or office use, this 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than conventional Category 5 cables, and can even handle bandwidth-intensive requirements.
Male RJ45 connectors on each end, which are durably built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating, for high-quality data transfer accuracy. Category 5 is a computer networking standard, making it compatible with most network components.
Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 350 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds.
- Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth.
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
- 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk.
- Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold.
- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices.
- Cat5 is a computer networking standard & works with 10/100 Base-T networks.
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device.
- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box.
- Also known as a network cable, computer cable, Category5e cable, Ethernet cable, or Data/LAN cable.